Monday, January 14, 2008

See You Real Soon

We made it back from Disney. We had a fantastic time. I remember reading a blog a couple of months ago from a site I frequent and the author talked about how much he loved Disney. I can see why. What a marvelous place for the imagination of both young and old to be energized! The people at Disney were courteous and seemed genuinely eager to serve. The parks were immaculate and ripe with creative ideas and other-worldly encounters. And while a trip to Disney isn't cheap, they go out of their way to make everything convenient, so that, in the end, you get maximum enjoyment out of the trip. I have a few stories I plan to write about, but for now, I'm back and it's good to be home.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

Carrie and I have our picture with Goofy too! Except that we were both legal adults at the time. Kids at heart. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home