Monday, August 28, 2006

Peaceful Religion?

Fox News Channel journalists Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig were released early today in Gaza City after being abducted on August 14. An article posted at foxnews.com today reveals that Centanni and Wiig were forced to convert to Islam at gunpoint. "We were forced to convert to Islam at gunpoint," Centanni told FOX News. "Don't get me wrong here. I have the highest respect for Islam, and I learned a lot of good things about it, but it was something we felt we had to do because they had the guns, and we didn't know what the hell was going on." Well, I guess that's one way to bring about conversions.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh that he "has the highest respect for Islam" while being held at gunpoint. Those silly journalists...they gotta be politcally correct.

Well, his respect for this peaceful religion is quite impressive, I must say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home