Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mike Huckabee: The Next President?


The more I read about Mike Huckabee (former Arkansas Governor) the more I like what I read. In a party desperately seeking a candidate that can connect with the general American public, particularly the conservative voting block, Huckabee might be exactly what the GOP is looking for, and he might be, in my estimation, the only guy with enough credibility and lack of baggage to effectively challenge Hillary Clinton (who seems poised to take the Democratic nomination). Check out what Michael Medved has to say about Huckabee.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Ron Paul?

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Aaron said...

did you say RuPaul, the cross-dresser? Seriously, I don't know much about Ron Paul.

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Check out Mike Huckabee's stand on the issues. I like what I see.
If I wanted a liberal for president, I'd vote for a democrat.
www.mikehuckabee.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home