Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Smart Daughter

Tonight Emeline was screaming in the car. Cameron joined the chorus. I told Emeline to stop screaming. About 3 minutes later she screamed again (all in an effort to get Cameron to scream). I told her that she would get disciplined when we got home.

After 5 minutes of silence Emeline said, "Daddy."

"Yes, Emeline," I said.

"My bottom hurts."

"Why does your bottom hurt?" I asked.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"'Cause I'm sinning."

Just the anticipation of wrath brings a burning sensation to my daughters bum.

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM , Blogger Meredith said...

hahahhahahaha, that is hilarious! so cute!

 
At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That brought a smile to my face!

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger DR said...

the short weekend I got to spend with her she straight up told me the Gospel before she got discipline & apologized to me of all people for her behavior at lunch. As cute and sweet and funny as it was, at such a young age she is grasping so much...God is gracious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home