Monday, January 14, 2008

McCain Surging, Dobson Speaks Out

I don't wait with eager anticipation for James Dobson to guide my political and religious convictions, but he is a conservative evangelical and carries a lot of influence. John McCain's campaign is picking up significant steam, while Romney's is in political crisis and Huckabee has seemed to cool. Dobson is staunchly against a MCCain Republican nomination.

Speaking as a private individual, I would not vote for John McCain under any circumstances," said James Dobson

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree that Romney's campaign is in crisis. He just won Nevada. I believe we will soon see that Huckabee will drop considerably in the polls. He's too polarizing and in my opinion one of the worst candidates the GOP could stand up. Go Mitt!

-nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home