Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Takin' a Cheeto Beatin'


An Iowa man was charged with assault for throwing a bag of Cheetos at his father. The bag hit his face and caused his eye-glasses to cut the bridge of his nose. The son admitted to being on methamphetamines at the time.

Okay, seriously, I'm not excusing that this man was out of his mind on drugs at the time, but assault for hurling a bag of Cheetos. Under this criteria I'm guilty of assault when I launch balls of paper at students for talking.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ya know i've gotten several cuts on my nose from who hit my hat down.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Does this mean I can cash in by suing you? I mean, it would really help cover the expenses for all the mission trips I want to go on.

 
At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home